Terms and Conditions
The administration gives you access to the use of the site located at www.readytotrip.com, its language versions (including but not limited domains and subdomains tur-hotel.ru, readytotrip.ru, readytotrip.com, it.readytotrip.com, fr.readytotrip.com, cn.readytotrip.com, readytotrip.de, readytotrip.es), related software applications, data shall be referred to herein as the «Services» under the conditions that are the subject of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept all of these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to use the Services.
The service is intended to be used in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
In this regard, you need to carefully read the terms of these rules, which are considered by the Service Administration as a public offer in accordance with Art. 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
- Service is an intermediary technological system ( «information intermediary» in accordance with Article 1253.1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation) located on the Internet.
The Service assist users in gathering travel information, post their reviews, searching for and booking travel services and reservations, assist hospitality businesses in engaging with potential customers, listing their properties.
User at his/her own risk and inconvenience listing their properties in the Service through the «My Hotels» section of his/her account or through the Hotel's Add-On Form. The user add hotel review through the Review Form on the pages of the property.
Service is not travel agency and displays information about properties owned by third-party suppliers and facilitate reservations, such actions do not in any way suggest or constitute the Service approval of third-party suppliers. Book a property reservation, as well as their payment, is made directly on the third-party websites.
- These Terms and Conditions (hereinbefore and hereinafter the Terms) have been developed by the Site Administration and determine the terms of Service use and development conditions as well as the rights and obligations of its Users and Administration. The Terms cover also the relations regarding rights and interests of the third-parties which are not Site Users but whose rights and interests may be affected as the result of Site Users’ actions.
- These Terms are the legally binding agreement between the User and the Site Administration whereby the Site Administration provides services for the User regarding the use of the Service.
- The User is obliged to be fully aware of these Terms before using the Service. Use of the Service means full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms by the User in accordance with Article 438 of the Russian Federation Civil Code.
- The Service Administration may make changes and/or additions to these Terms unilaterally without any special notification. These Terms are an open document accessible to the general public.
- The Service Administration is the owner of all rights to use the web address (domain name). The Service Administration makes the Service available to all persons concerned in accordance with these Terms and effective Russian legislation.
- These Terms establish conditions in accordance with which the rights to use information and intellectual activity results within individual sections of the Service may belong to the User and other persons which have independently created and/or posted these items on the Service without direct participation of the Service Administration.
- As regards the Service operation and development, the Administration abides by effective Russian legislation, these Terms, other applicable or relevant legislation and other special documents which were or may be developed and adopted by the Site Administration in order to regulate the provision of individual Service services to the Users.
- The Service may contain links to other web-sites (third parties’ sites) as well as articles, photos, information and other Content belonging to or originating from third parties (Third Parties’ Content), which is the result of intellectual activity and is protected in accordance with Russian legislation.
- The Service Administration does not check these third parties and their Content for conformity to any requirements. The Service Administration does not bear liability for any information on third parties’ sites to which the User gains access via the Site or Third Parties’ Content, including any opinions or statements expressed on the Third Parties’ Sites or in their Content.
- The Service is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by these third-party providers and that it displays on Service, including information on availability and cost.
- THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING RESERVATION AVAILABILITY AND PRICING ERRORS. THE SITE ADMINISTRATION AND AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR, ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE ACCOMODATION, EXPERIENCES, AIR OR ANY OTHER TRAVEL PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, AVAILABILITY, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF ACCOMODATION, RESTAURANT OR OTHER TRAVEL PRODUCT AMENITIES, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, REVIEWS, ETC.).
- THE USER BEARS LIABILITY FOR ENSURING THAT THE PROVIDED INFORMATION IS TRUE, UP TO DATE, COMPLETE, CONSISTENT WITH RUSSIAN LEGISLATION, OTHER APPLICABLE/RELEVANT LEGISLATION AND FREE FROM THIRD PARTIES’ CLAIMS.
- When using the Services the User is obliged:
- to comply with the provisions of effective Russian legislation and these Terms;
- to provide true, complete and up-to-date data at the time of registration and keep these data updated;
- not to post such information and objects (including links thereto) which may infringe the rights and interests of other persons;
- before posting information and objects, to assess in advance whether such posting is lawful;
- in case of doubts as to whether it is legal to take any actions, including posting of information or provision of access, desisting from such actions.
- When using the Service the User is prohibited from:
- registering as the User on behalf of or instead of another person;
- misleading other Users as to his/her identity;
- loading, storing, publishing, disseminating, making available or otherwise using any information which:
- contains threats, discredits, insults, defiles honor, dignity or business reputation or violates the privacy of other Users or third parties;
- infringes on the rights of minors;
- is vulgar or obscene, contains pornographic images and texts or sexual scenes with the participation of minors;
- contains extremist materials;
- propagandizes criminal activity or contains advices, instructions or guides for criminal activities;
- contains restricted information including but not limited to government and trade secrets, information on the private life of third persons;
- is of fraudulent nature;
- infringes other rights and interests of individuals and legal entities or requirements of Russian legislation.
User gets the right to publish content related to his/her Hotel. THE USER BEARS LIABILITY FOR ENSURING THAT ACCURACY OF THE PUBLISHED HOTEL INFORMATION AND GUARANTEES THAT THE INFORMATION UPLOADED BY THEM (TEXT, PHOTOS, IMAGES, VIDEO AND OTHER) DO NOT VIOLATE THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. CONTENT UPLOADED BY THE USER WILL NOT BE CHECKED BY THE SERVICE ADMINISTRATION.
The user guarantees that the content uploaded by him/her does not violate the rights of third-parties, violates the right to use the brand and is not a trademark. If a third-party a claim for violation of such rights, the User exempts the Service Administration from liability to the third party.
The User reserves the rights to all content that publishes in the Service. The user provides the Service Administration with a non-exclusive free license (the right to reproduce, distribute, provide on demand, the right to open access, the right to advertising) to use any content that the User uploads to the Service. The right to use explicitly includes all forms of content delivery to the Service, in particular the ability to integrate content from sites on which the Hotel is presented free of charge in the public domain.
- The User bears personal responsibility for any information he/she posts on the Service or communicates to other Users as well as for any contacts with other Users on his/her own risk.
- Except his/her own Content, the User does not have the right to upload or otherwise make available to the public the content of other sites, databases and other intellectual activity results without the express consent of the right owner.
- The User bears personal liability for any Content or other information he/she uploads or otherwise makes publicly available (publishes) on or via the Service. The User does not have the right to upload, transfer or publish Content on the Service unless he/she has appropriate rights to do so, such rights being acquired by or transferred to him/her in accordance with Russian legislation.
- The Users bear liability for their own actions in connection with the creation and posting of information on the Service in accordance with effective Russian legislation. The breach of these Terms and effective Russian legislation involves civil, administrative and criminal liability.
- THE SERVICE ADMINISTRATION MAKES IT TECHNICALLY POSSIBLE FOR THE USERS TO USE THE SITE, DOES NOT CONTROL AND DOES NOT BEAR LIABILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY PERSONS REGARDING USE OF THE SERVICE OR FORMATION AND USE OF THE CONTENT OF THE USERS’ CONTENT (HOTELS, REVIEWS AND ETC.) ON THE SERVICE.
The service ensures the exercise of the right to freedom of expression by Users of their opinions. The provider, like social and informational internet-resources, is not responsible for the information transmitted, if it does not initiate its transfer, does not select the recipient of the information, and does not affect its integrity.
- The Service Administration does not carry out a preliminary moderation or censorship of the Users’ information (hotels, reviews, etc.) in cases not expressly provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation; there are no technical solutions in the information system of the Service and its software that carry out preliminary censorship and control of Users’ actions and informational relations of users regarding the use of the Service. A direct prohibition of censorship is contained in paragraph 5 of Article 29 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation.
- Users have the right to freely express their opinion, including freedom to hold their opinions and freedom to receive and disseminate information and ideas, which is provided for by international law, in particular Art. 10 of the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, art. 19 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, Art. 29 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation.
- User's review is an expression of the subjective opinion of the author, which indicates his/her personal perception and does not apply to information subject to protection in accordance with Art. 152 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. There is no opportunity to check the opinions stated in the recall for their correspondence to reality, since they are stated and posted on the Service in the form of an exchange of views. According to the position of the European Court of Human Rights set out in the judgment of July 21, 2005, only facts can be proved, and evaluative judgments, opinions and convictions which are not actionable under Article 152 of the Civil Code since they are an expression of the subjective opinion and views and cannot be checked for veracity. The requirement to prove the truth of a value judgment is impossible to fulfil and infringes freedom of opinion itself, which is a fundamental part of the right secured by Article 10 of the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms.
- The opinion in the review may be challenged by the interested person (User) in the manner of controversy, that is, response, remark or comment.
SERVICE ADMINISTRATION DOES NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INTEGRITY AND SAFETY OF THE CONTENT PLACED IN THE SERVICE. ADMINISTRATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE CONTENT IN SUSPICION OF VIOLATIONS OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
For Copyright Holders
The Service is publicly available for Internet users and operates in accordance with the above Terms. The Service Administration has a negative attitude to copyright infringement and offers copyright holders the blocking of files that violate property rights.
If you are an author or owner of property rights, including the exclusive right to reproduce, the exclusive right to distribution, the exclusive right to public display, the exclusive right to be made public, and your rights are violated in one way or another using the Service, immediately inform the Administration Service (indicating the page of the site, on which such material is posted) using e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be considered without fail in a period not exceeding fourteen working days in the manner prescribed by Art. 1253.1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, after consideration, you will be sent a message about the actions taken regarding the alleged violation of your rights.
Similar to other websites, our Website uses a technology called «cookies» to collect information about how our Service is used.
What are cookies?
What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our site are categorised as follows: strictly necessary, performance, functionality, targeting.
How a User can opt out of having cookies placed on their device (s)?
Blocking the browser's cookies will prevent cookies from measuring the relevance and effectiveness of our site/emails and advertising as well as the tailored advertising brought to you by our partners. You also may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site/emails if cookies are disabled.